Easy Vegan Brownies
Do you like eating brownies as much as we do?
Then try and make our fabulous vegan brownie recipe. These deliciously gooey brownies are very easy and quick to make. You can make them with any flavour of our bars. We used Turkish Nights to get that rich coffee flavour. You can also add more hazelnuts and white mulberries to the recipe if you want. Tag us on Facebook with your brownies!
15 – 20 minutes
170g self raising flour (we used a gluten free one)
140g Sugavida (or coconut sugar)
200g Meraki Cacao Turkish Nights
3 heaped tsp cacao powder
5 table sp vegetable oil (we used sunflower)
230ml plant milk (whichever you have)
Pinch of sea salt
Handful of chopped hazelnuts (optional)
- Heat oven to 180ºC
- Grease and line a baking tin (20cm)
- Break 150g cacao bars into a glass bowl. Place bowl over a pan of shallow simmering water and melt bars. Cool slightly.
- Sieve flour, cacao powder into a bowl. Add sweetener and salt. Mix together.
- Stir in oil, plant milk and melted Meraki Cacao. Mix well.
- Chop remaining 50g of Meraki Cacao and add together with nuts and mulberries if using. Mix well.
- Pour in tin and level.
- Bake for about 20 minutes – make sure it is still gooey!
- Cool in the tin for around 5-10 minutes and then place on a wire rack.
- Cut into pieces when cool and enjoy!
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.