This is.such an easy recipe to do. It’s absolutely delicious and guilt free…Chia seeds are packed full of protein and fibre. Soaking them over night makes them swell up and makes the mixture thick and luxurious. The cacao, raspberry, rose hip and sea buckthorn powders add plenty of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals too. We like having these for breakfast or anytime really!
Use our recipe to make your own versions with our different bars, just make sure you tag us when you post your photos!
Ingredients (serves 1)
2 tablespoons Chia seeds
2 dessertspoons maple syrup
2 teaspoons cacao powder
1 teaspoon raspberry powder
1/2 teaspoon rosehip powder
1/4 teaspoon sea buckthorn powder
1 cup plant milk ( we used coconut)
3 pieces of Meraki Cacao Coast bar http://www.merakicacao.com
- Put chia seeds, maple syrup, plant milk and cacao, raspberry, rose hip and sea buckthorn powders into a screw top jar. Place lid on and shake.
- Place in fridge overnight. Add a little more plant milk if too thick and mix well.
- Place mixture in a nice glass
- Spoon coconut yoghurt over the top
- Grate one piece of Meraki Cacao Coast bar over the yoghurt
- Place raspberries and remaining pieces of cacao bar into the yoghurt
- Take your time and enjoy!
Print or save this recipe (click on the image below)